- Weather Modification Services
- severe storm forecasting - hail, maximum wind gust and precipitation estimates
- radar meteorology - storm tracking, aircraft control and optimum positioning
- radar software - TITAN installation and training
- past project evaluation - verification, cost-benefit analysis
- quality assurance and control - policy and procedures review
- equipment acquisition - aircraft, ground-generators, radar systems
- ground-based seeding - proposals, equipment design and operation
- training - theory and practice, night operations, forecasting, air traffic control
- bid preparation - rain and snow enhancement, hail suppression
- accidental weather modification - industrial targeting, post hoc analysis
- staffing - providing technicians, meteorologists, pilots and electronic engineers
Providing operational, research and consulting services in six key renewable energy areas.
1) boundary layer modelling - wind farm pre-assessment and tower placement,
2) land acquisition - lease and option negotiation for wind farm development,
3) wind profile measurement - SODAR operations, WAsP resource assessment,
4) energy demand forecasts - heating, cooling, winter storm incidence and tracking,
5) site hazard evaluation - climate change and severe weather risk assessment.
6) general forecasts - lightning and storm hazard, daily wind risk, real-time icing and severe weather assessment.
Past projects include:
- the hail suppression program of the Alberta Research Council,
-paleoclimate studies for the Geological Survey of Canada,
-rain enhancement over the City of Istanbul,
-observations and pilot briefings with Environment Canada,
-hail/rain forecasting and aircraft control for WMI,
-ice-nuclei studies for the State of Texas,
-aircraft routing and international forecasting as Director of Meteorological Operations for Skyplan International,ground-generator operations with Irving Krick Associates,
-bid proposals for Kenn Borek Air,
-appearances on Access Television,
-and numerous specialty and forensic studies for national and international mining, renewable energy and utility companies, including VisionQuest Windelectric.
-International projects and emergency operations are a specialty.